Friday, April 24, 2009

Sophia's Happy Leo Idol Traning


4/4/09 Training Day 1
Jeremy and I were the last two reached the studio. When we reached there, Gini, Chris and andrew were having training. That is the first time I meet them, I just feel like they are very action. Then Marcus introduce us to each other. Then we start to enjoy the training. After we practice for a while, we go to eat. Pity us. No cold drinks, no spicy and oily food. At night, we practice until 12a.m then we chat with Lion Alan until 12 something. Then we go back to hotel. The guys come to girls room. We start to play a game (the ball game). Andrew start the game and after 3 of them got the answer, I still can't get it. Then I say I very sleepy, I want to sleep. But they don't let me sleep. Pity me~Then they change the topic. Ghost story coming. Scare me leh. Finally, I fall asleep. They took mu photo while I sleeping. The guys went back to their room around 3 something.

5/4/09 Training Day 2
We wake up early in the morning,7am. 5 of us go to eat the same breakfast, roti telur. After that, we go back to hotel to wait for marcus. Finally, received his his call. Then we go back to studio get ready for photo shoot. After photo shoot, we continue our traning. We start our journey to go home at 7pm. Marcus fetch Gini, Jeremy and me go home. My home is the most far away. haha^^

No comments: