Thursday, May 7, 2009

" Arena of Star "

2/5/09, Saturday, I attended the anniversary of Leo Club of Pei Yuan. Wow! It was a great function too. The theme of the function is " Arena of Star ". They invited the performer from d'artist studio. I met mervin at there. I was so miss him leh. He was my hiphop teacher before this. Their performance are great. I like it. After the function, we need to walk out to the bas station. Wow! We used half an hour to reach there. So tired oh. Then we go to parade again. That au yong started gossip about daniel and me. He changed my name to Kok Soo Ching. What a funny name. On that day, I was very happy although very tired. The photo I took on that day, I will upload it after my exam. Sorry ya. Hehe^^

2 comments:

TiM said...

hehe
sry~
wan u all walk so long..

Sophia Lee said...

haha~tats not ur fault la~no nid to say sorry~