Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pirates Conquest

14/6/09, Sunday, Region 3 Farewell,
It was a great function as the theme is Pirates Conquest. All participants are compulsory to dress up pirates costume, otherwise, need to make up like pirates. Haha^^ really fun leh~As the incoming president of my club, I involve in the acting sketch. I act as the outgoing president of Leo Club of Sam Tet, Inn Shen. Really fun. I also don't know what I talking about. Haha^^My club incharge for registration. We did quiet well. Didn't have any mistake. Lion Marcus suddenly come and ask me that can I do the roll call. Then ofcourse I say ok la. Before the moment go up to the stage, really very nervous leh. I quiet dissapointed that I did some mistake at the moment doing roll call. I had took many photos on that day. Here is it. Enjoy~~Organizing Committee~~Vivian,PuiMun,LionAlan,LionMary,Me&Wince~~Hehe^^~~Me&PuiMun~~Me&Lion Mary~~Me&Lion Marcus~~Me&my dear(guest who is this)haha~~Cake Cutting~~Jahat!&Me~~Nicholas,Me,CheeKeat(tersesat)&TeeJin~~Me&Alvin~
~Me,Amelia&Kar Shewn~~Me&Su Khim~~Me&Chee Soon(my new ah gor)~~Me&Vivian~

No comments: