Monday, March 15, 2010

Leo Idol~end~

Yesterday leo idol finish~gone~I join in 2 category~group and solo~both are dancing~i joined in group with vivian with the name Cocorange~we get in to final as Top 5 for perak~I din feel happy maybe i tried it before~it's a challenge for us~6 song combined in 2 songs we used 1 day to practice only~it's make me only sleep for 3 hours in the night~well~i take it as a experience~I get many comment from the judges~they said my dancing is good~especially Zenny, she duno I know how to dance~Baki said,our performance is good~but make sure everything clean~continue~Ben asked me, why don't i sing~i just answer him i din have time to practice as i just finish my exam~but i don't think it's an excuse~I felt proud when lion alan ask everyone to give a proud of plause for me, because i'm the grand 5 finalist for last year and i have the courage go back again in this year~
1 thing make me regret~I din prepare well for my solo presentation~and also I feel that i make a wrong decision for my 1st round~at first, I think I want to challenge myself, so i choose dancing for my 1st round~but seems like i make the judges disappointed~Congratulation to stan~u done very well~tomorrow i'm going to have interview for ST 2010~i don't know what to prepare at all~

No comments: