Sunday, April 18, 2010

here come almost the end...

Here come almost the end...

I have elected the incoming B.O.D~and organized our club 14th Anniversary on 17th April 2010~
I'm very tired recently~many thing need to do~and happened many problem~
well...dun wan talk about sad things...

here want to share with u all about the news for my shining teens~here is the blog's link~free feel to visit ya~

KBOX Shining Teens 2010 @ F2 Sophia

and also feel free visit my facebook~there many photo share with u all~

next...frens! i need ur support!!! how??? so easy...just click the link below here, then become a fan, then promote to ur frens~
KBOX ST@F2 Sophia Lee

will update photo soon...be patient frens^^

4 comments:

KOKahKOK said...

goood! go go go support!

MySiteMalixi System Development said...

Nice Post!
I would like to know more about your blog. You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.

wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.

Delysid said...

goood! go go go support!


Wallpapers supports you!